Building Products Manufacturer/Distributor Seeks ISS Regional Director
Schaffer Associates is recruiting for an Installed Sales Solutions Regional Director for a building products manufacturer and distributor in the Western Region of the United States. Reporting to the Vice President of Installed Sales Solutions (ISS), the ISS Regional Director is accountable for the successful growth, development and delivery of solutions in the Western U.S. Additionally, the ISS Regional Director will coach, train and lead each individual location team within the region to drive profitable growth, using reliable and repeatable processes to establish ISS as the leading Project Management service in the industry. Working independently and through direct and indirect teams, the successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in building sustainable business growth by executing aggressive growth strategies with sound decision making skills.
- Successfully implement solid operations management and facilitate programs that enhance the ISS customer experience in new construction and remodeling arenas.
- Support solid top line and gross profit growth through solid business principles and tactics.
- Impact all (3) vertices of the ISS Customer Experience Triangle (Dealer, Homeowner, and Subcontractor) on a regular basis using good customer communication skills and use of the Giddy UP CRM system.
- Grow ISS market penetration through successful individual and collaborative business development and management efforts.
- Promote good, positive internal growth with local ISS team members; both individually and collectively.
- Manage contract fulfillment in the field to meet or exceed customer and organization’s expectations.
- Interface with ASC sales people to identify medium to large sales opportunities ($100K – $500K).
- Identify local market indicators and key factors to service new sectors and add new platforms.
- Conduct mini-audits to ensure operational excellence on every ASC visit.
- Consistently manage the ISS staffs in the region to maximize teamwork, growth and contribution margin.
- Effectively lead and develop direct reports through sound coaching and performance management practices.
- Local ISS Teams within the region.
- Other ISS-RM’s and VP of ISS
- Local Sales and Operations teams within your regions; RSVP’s & ROVP’s
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Successful business and leadership history with 5 years of construction based experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and scopes.
- Understanding of product specification terminology.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of production and sales management teams.
- Self-motivated professional with a fluent understanding of the exterior construction process; special focus in exterior claddings and windows is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate questions and concerns, and search for creative solutions.
- Strong AS400 abilities highly desirable.
- Working understanding of digital estimating software.
**This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.**
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.