Home Improvement Company Looks to Hire Install Tech Lead
TalentID, a division of Schaffer Associates, is recruiting for an Install Tech Lead for a leading provider of entry door and garage systems in the greater New York City area. Our Client specializes in using technology, professional processes, and expertise for its services and systems to help customers enhance the beauty, value, and accessibility of their homes.
This represents an excellent career opportunity for a reliable and experienced construction professional or garage door installation technician. The Install Tech Lead will be responsible for installing garage doors and openers, as well as entry, storm, and patio doors. He or she will also be called upon to diagnose and repair problems with garage doors and garage door openers. For this position, our Client is seeking a hardworking, motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity for steady, year-round work. All training and certifications are paid for, and our Client is proud to offer an excellent compensation package including medical and dental benefits.
BASIC SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, interested in growing to a crew lead or manager within two to five years.
- Reliable, excellent work ethic, proactive, and goal-oriented
- Team player who is interested in training others
- Passionate about his or her technical work and delivering exceptional results
- Ability to lift more than 60lbs
- Construction, renovation, and remodeling
- Comfortable working on a ladder
- Utilizes “best safety practices” when using power and hand tools
- Polished communication skills and excellent customer service abilities
- Ability to do basic math, measurements, read and write job instructions
- Ability to use tablet and applications for paperless system
- Garage door installation or relevant construction experience
- Residential remodeling and renovations experience
- Entry, storm, and patio door installation experience
- Mechanically inclined with demonstrated ability to diagnose and fix
- Valid DL; insurable; bondable
- Employment contingent upon successful passage of drug screen
**This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.**
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. TalentID, a division of Schaffer Associates, is dedicated to meeting our clients’ talent needs by supporting the hiring of “mission critical” individual contributor and entry-level management talent. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.
Call us at (704) 535-9939 or find us at www.SchafferAssociates.com