Regional Installed Manager Needed for National LBM Dealer
Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a Regional Installed Manager (RIM) for a leading national building materials dealer in the Charlotte, NC area. The RIM will be charged with the growth, quality, and profitability of installed programs within the region and will oversee multiple Area Installed Managers (AIMs) within the Carolinas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Regional Installed Manager will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Conducting market research when a new program is considered.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring Installed Manager candidates.
- Establishing the training agenda for new Installed Managers, either by conducting the training himself or herself, or by delegating training to company specialists.
- Performing sales training in specific stores or areas to provide salespeople with the information unique and crucial to that installed category; creating and scheduling sales presentations when outside presenters are required.
- Creating and maintaining a division-wide sales agenda that will include sales tasks for the RIM himself or herself, as well as for Installed Managers and AIMs, and that will incorporate specific salespeople and customers.
- Performing audits of the true profitability of the company’s installed programs; teaching pricing parameters.
- Scheduling monthly meetings with AIMs to review area installed programs; performing P&L reviews with AIMs and/or individual installed managers.
- Participating in monthly staffing reviews and making changes to staffing levels, as required.
- Performing scheduled AIM and installed manager evaluations; creating an improvement agenda and tracking status.
- Auditing adherence to company and OSHA standards; creating a material and training agenda to make required changes for programs found to be in substandard safety positions.
- Participating in contract negotiations within the division; ensuring credit is verified and contract is fully executed prior to job commencement.
- Auditing invoicing practices to ensure that all products and services properly track to the P&L; creating an agenda and scheduling training, as required.
- Performing field audits centered on installed sales standards and practices.
**This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.**
Schaffer Associates is a national executive search firm specializing in talent acquisition for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As premier executive recruiters with expert focus on your industry, we help you HIRE SMART. Contact us today for help with your officer-level or mid-management level search.
Call us at (704) 535-9939 or find us at www.SchafferAssociates.com.