Window Manufacturer Looks to Hire General Manager
Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a General Manager for a retail location of a leading manufacturer of windows, doors, and sunrooms in Austin, Texas. Our Client, a private $250 million company, prides itself on its quality products and outstanding customer service. In particular, our Client is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and financially driven individual with leadership and in-home sales experience.
The General Manager will be responsible for hiring employees, driving sales, and running the day-to-day business operations. As such, the ideal candidate will be a confident business leader who has experience effectively managing and running a business. Excellent communication and leadership skills are vital for success in this role.
For more information, contact Mike Briles at Mike@SchafferAssociates.com or (704) 535-9939.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASK
- Developing and implementing sales programs as well as profit and loss strategies.
- Coaching and motivating staff to achieve peak performance.
- Maintaining knowledge and trends in the in-home sales industry.
- Developing local advertising and marketing efforts to generate sales opportunities.
- Effectively interacting with external and internal customers and employees.
- Demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ensuring work quality standards of subcontractors and installation crews.
- Maintaining operational compliance with corporate policies, practices, procedures, and government regulation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience; sales and construction management experience in a business to consumer environment preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial documents and general accounting.
- Experience managing Profit and Loss.
- Computer software competencies including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work standard retail hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to relocate both for training program and Division placement.
**This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.**
Schaffer Associates is an executive search firm specializing in talent acquisition for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As premier executive recruiters with expert focus on your industry, we help you HIRE SMART.
Call us at (704) 535-9939 or find us at www.SchafferAssociates.com