Customer Service Rep Needed for HVAC Distributor
[POSITION FILLED] Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for an HVAC distribution company in Charlotte, NC. Our Client takes its commitment to excellence very seriously and looks to fill its team with those who are similarly committed and feel up to the challenge. The CSR is tasked with providing prompt, accurate, and customized approaches to answering customers’ demands. This oftentimes requires great attention to detail, a passion for pleasing others, and strong written and verbal communication skills. CSRs are also responsible for handling other priorities including answering phones, processing orders, and answering complex technical questions regarding products and services offered by the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are surpassed every time they do business with the company.
- Supporting the sales team at the branch level by completing sales quotes and customer orders, and providing accurate and timely responses to customer inquiries and requests.
- Building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships; addressing and resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of job quotes and the establishment of folders and submittals upon request; receiving and processing warranty information for customers.
- Researching and processing of orders for both parts and equipment with multiple branch inventory systems.
- Expediting inter-branch orders, FAX orders, and purchase orders.
- Serving as internal support staff for Outside Sales Managers by relaying important information about a customer’s questions, needs, or account status.
- Because our Client’s CSRs play such a vital role in the success of their company, CSRs are often called upon to lend their talents in other areas or to train for other opportunities as they arise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business (or equivalent level of experience and high school diploma).
- One year plus of proven Customer Service Excellence and/or HVAC experience.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent attitude and commitment to superior customer service.
- excellent verbal and communication skills, and tremendous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with York product line.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to multitask with ease and to meet deadlines with great accuracy.
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.