High-End Bath Products Manufacturer Seeks Territory Manager
[POSITION FILLED] Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a Territory Manager in the New York City metro area for a high-end bath products manufacturer. As a privately held, leading manufacturer in its sector, our Client specializes in a variety of items, including sinks, toilets, tubs, shower enclosures, and bathroom furniture. The Territory Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing activities with wholesale distributor customers to meet the company’s sales objective within Metro NYC and Northern New Jersey. Additional responsibilities will include driving of product specifications and marketing of the brand with Architects and Designers to generate sales results in the commercial segment. Other requirements would be the development and training of showroom and secondary accounts to generate pull thru sales at the distribution level.
Education & Experience Requirements
- College degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five year’s sales/sales management experience within the building materials or interior furnishing industry, preferably in the decorative and commercial project segments at the manufacturing level. Existing market experience a plus.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Base computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and Lotus.
- Resident of greater NYC or Northern NJ market with the ability to commute to Manhattan and travel regionally to assigned accounts.
Compensation & Benefits
- Our Client is happy to offer a competitive salary, based on experience, along with a monthly commission.
- Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401K plan.
- A car allowance and travel expenses are included, along with all business related tools.
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.