High-End Decorative Bath Supplier Seeks Vice President of Sales
[POSITION FILLED] Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a VP of Sales-North America for a decorative bath supplier in the Northeast. Our Client is a small but growing supplier of high-end European manufactured decorative bath products including bathroom vanities, furniture, and accessories. In particular, our Client is looking to add a talented business development professional with an entrepreneurial spirit to compete with industry leaders in this sector. The major responsibilities of the VP Sales-North America will be to develop detailed plans and strategy for the most effective sales effort of all Company products. Additionally, the VP Sales-North America will recommend Company objectives with respect to specific products, new products, markets and customers, channels of distribution, service, and pricing. For more information on this opportunity, contact Brian Howell at (704) 837-4754 or Brian@SchafferAssociates.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Vice President of Sales-North America will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify, develop, and maintain key potential customers within the high-end kitchen, bathroom, and plumbing showroom and distribution channel, and with other channels that might sell or use the product.
- Provide input into development of new products.
- Represent the Company within market industries through involvement at trade shows, professional organizations, and sales meetings.
- Develop sales plans for all current products to include channel pricing strategies and distributing of network evaluations, sales goals, and sales compensation.
- Control department budgets to remain within Company guidelines.
- Provide major marketing input and sales forecast figures for annual and five-year planning documents.
- Direct and assist in the development of sales programs and policies.
- Provide sales forecast figures for monthly, annual and future year planning documents.
Education & Experience
The Vice President of Sales-North America must meet the following education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business Administration required.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in sales/marketing within the premium bathroom/plumbing channel.
- Must be able to travel at least 75% of the time.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to interface with all levels of management including outside vendors, customers, and new clients and key industry executives.
- Must have excellent organizational, planning, closing and follow-up skills.
- Must be driven and self-motivated.
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.