National LBM Dealer Seeks Territory Install Manager
[POSITION FILLED] Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a Territory Install Manager for a leading national LBM dealer. In particular, the Territory Install Manager will be responsible for managing the sales agenda for our Client’s Installed Program, as well as providing sales support, recruiting subcontractors, and recruiting other individuals to serve in other install management positions. The qualified candidate will have two to five years (or more) of experience with a production residential or multifamily builder. **Please note that this is a confidential search. Relocation within the United States may be required.**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS:
- Manage sales agenda for the Installed Program to ensure budget plus performance.
- Provide sales support by attending customer meetings with sales staff.
- Recruit subcontractors, as well as qualified candidates for Installed Management positions.
- Conduct new installed manager training.
- Perform audits and review of the following on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis:
- Monthly sales projections and updates throughout the quota period
- Jobsite safety
- Electronic job-file
- Quality assurance inspections of installed work
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. (Preferred but not required). Years of experience relating to the specific outlined job duties/responsibilities can supplement degree requirement.
- 2-5+ years’ experience with a production residential or multifamily builder.
- proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Organizational Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and a systematic approach that allows for effective management of multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral communication skills that foster a professional, positive work environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Possesses a tactful and mature demeanor, and works well with diverse personalities; has an ethical, highly motivated personality, and takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Exhibits an excellent attention to detail with an emphasis placed on quality.
- Travel: Has a willingness to travel the amount of time required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.