National Project Coordinator Needed for Bathroom Fixtures Manufacturer
[POSITION FILLED] Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a National Project Coordinator for a bathroom fixtures manufacturer in northeast Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a business-to-business sales environment; will be a creative thinker who is results-driven, personable, able to embrace change, graceful, and efficient under pressure; and will thrive within a team environment. Reporting to the VP Sales – Business Development, the National Project Coordinator will coordinate and implement Project Sales processes at both the national and international levels. Additionally, the National Project Coordinator will work closely with Customer Service, Purchasing, and Operations Manager to ensure all steps in the quoting and sales process are on time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The National Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Scheduling shipments, resolving quoting disputes, escalating prospect and customer issues, and overseeing report generation.
- Coordinating and communicating large scale contract specification.
- Pursuing, obtaining, and coordinating the delivery of project orders.
- Maintaining and entering relevant content to intercompany project and CAS databases, in close communication with the organization’s parent company.
- Coordinating international specifications within the domestic market for projects throughout the world market.
- Profiling & supporting market analytics on new account development, target hotel flags, national builders, developers, Architects, and Designers.
- Directing communication with architectural, interior design, mechanical, and developer trades.
- Directing communication with sales force, account base, and secondary dealer markets
- Leveraging Reed and other lead generation tools.
Education and Experience Requirements
The qualified candidate must meet the following education and experience requirements:
- 1-2 years of practical experience in coordinating and scheduling procedures between different departments and customers in a fast-paced atmosphere preferred.
- Available to travel 3-4 times per year for training and project management. Passport required.
- Working knowledge of Lotus Notes, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; strong time management and organization skills.
- Experience in building material industry and/or working with product specification and construction bidding process strongly preferred.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- Secondary language a plus (German or Spanish).
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.