Territory Manager Needed for Bath Products Manufacturer
[POSITION FILLED] Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a Territory Manager for a privately held, leading manufacturer of high-end bath products in Atlanta, Georgia. Our Client’s product line includes items such as sinks, toilets, tubs, shower enclosures, and bathroom furniture.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Territory Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing activities with wholesale distributor customers to meet the company’s sales objectives within the metro Atlanta area. Additional responsibilities will include driving of product specifications and marketing of the brand with Architects and Designers to generate sales results in the commercial segment. Other tasks involve the development and training of showroom and secondary accounts to generate pull thru sales at the distribution level.
Education and Experience Requirements
- College degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ sales/sales management experience within the building materials or interior furnishings industry is required.
- Strong preference for experience in the decorative and commercial project segments at the manufacturing level.
- Existing market experience a plus.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Resides in greater Northern Atlanta market
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Base computer proficiency – including Microsoft Office – Lotus
Our Client is happy to offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a monthly commission. Benefits to include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401K plan. A car allowance and travel expenses are included, along with all business related tools.
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.