We’re Hiring! Recruiter Needed for Executive Search Firm in Building Materials Industry
[POSITION FILLED] Schaffer Associates is looking to hire a Recruiter to serve in our Charlotte, North Carolina office. As an executive search firm serving the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries, our clients retain us to fill mid- to senior-level positions, including C-level positions, within their organizations. Recruiters work with our team of Account Executives on assigned search projects by identifying and recruiting qualified industry management talent. At least two years of recruiting experience or experience working in the building materials or related industries is required for this position. For more information, contact Jacqueline Schaffer at (704) 535-9939 or Jacqueline@SchafferAssociates.com
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying and qualifying industry management talent in support of assigned search projects.
- Utilizing both internal and external resources to source the most relevant information to support the progress of each project in a timely and efficient manner.
- Employing research techniques that include the following: direct phone contact (primary), internet research, database research, review of industry publications and directories, and consultations with individual industry contacts,
- Assisting in identifying and marketing to companies as potential clients, as needed, and managing Company’s proprietary database and candidate management system.
- Recruiters report to the Account Executive managing the assigned search project.
Education, Experience, and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- At least two years of experience in recruiting OR in the building materials industry specifically is required.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office and Internet-based programs.
- Highly professional with an outgoing personality, a willingness to make cold calls, and strong customer-facing skills.
- General sales skills; basic sales training is a plus.
- Tenacious and committed to successfully securing required information without compromising one’s integrity.
- Demonstrates a high level of ingenuity and employs strong communications skills both on the telephone and in person.
- Project-oriented and able to address multiple projects in an organized, efficient, and effective manner.
- Competitive base salary plus commission and benefits.
At Schaffer Associates, our mission is to locate and attract top talent for our clients by utilizing our unique executive search methodology and by tapping into our extensive network of industry contacts. We provide our clients with outstanding service – characterized by uncompromising integrity and proven results – as we help them build a leadership team to bring them corporate success well into the future.
Schaffer Associates is a family-friendly organization that strives to honor God in all that we do within our four walls as well as within the marketplace. We believe that we achieve this goal by providing extraordinary services to our clients, operating in an ethical manner, and treating each other with kindness and respect. We invite you to find out more about our Company by visiting us at www.SchafferAssociates.com.
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.