Digital Marketing Coordinator Needed for Electrical Consumer Products Manufacturer
November 18, 2019 – Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support e-commerce channels for our Client, which specializes in producing consumer, commercial and industrial LED lighting products under several well-known national brands, as well as dozens of private label product lines. As our Client’s US and global operations continue to expand, so does its need for capable, talented staff that can help them achieve their sales goals.This position will place the ideal candidate at the center of a thriving, progressive workplace, where technical savvy, creativity and interpersonal relationships are valued and cultivated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS:
- Work closely with domestic and international support teams to manage and update retail partner sites
- Maintain various branded internal site content and other digital media
- Monitor market pricing and gather supplier intelligence throughout the e-commerce sales channel using various monitoring applications
- Curation of captivating content and all digital assets
- Development and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Monitor and management of social accounts
- Assist customer service with consumer generated content engagement strategies
- Development and planning of online retail promotional event calendar
- Tracking and reporting of various campaign performance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Practical working knowledge of the online channel and digital marketing
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, team player and a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in supporting business goals
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, and judgment with the capability of communicating with a diverse range of individuals at all professional levels.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power point. Must have experience with formatting, filtering, sorting, basic formulas, pivot tables, v-look-ups, etc.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload, as well as ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in WordPress, MailChimp
- Marketing or related degree
- 2 years of experience with e-Commerce channel sales or marketing
- Experience in graphic design; Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel, etc.
- Proficiency in Shopify, Google Analytics
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and PTO
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.