Electrical Consumer Products Manufacturer Looks to Hire eCommerce Sales Coordinator
Schaffer Associates is recruiting for an E-Commerce Sales Coordinator for a leading electrical consumer products manufacturer, specializing in consumer, commercial and industrial LED lighting products under several national brands, as well as dozens of private label product lines. As the company’s US and global operations continue to expand, so does its need for capable, talented staff that can help them achieve their sales goals. As such, they are currently searching for a Sales Coordinator to support their Account Team Lead. This position will place the ideal candidate at the center of a thriving, progressive workplace, where technical savvy, creativity and interpersonal relations are valued and cultivated. Reporting to the VP of E-Commerce, this position will be based in the Dallas, Texas area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS:
- Gathering product price and supplier intelligence throughout the e-commerce sales channel using various monitoring applications
- Monitor pricing on items within the assortment which have minimum advertised pricing
- Work in the development of captivating content and other digital assets
- Investigate potential associations between multiple selling entities
- Work closely with the sales team, marketing associates, and product development to assist with projects/program development.
- Proactively engage the sales team/customers with corrective actions when issues arise
- Work closely with the sales support teams to manage and update product listing data for a consistent online presence
- Develop, review, and manage KPIs daily
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree; marketing or other business-related degree preferred.
- Practical working knowledge of the e-Commerce Channel; two years of experience with e-Commerce marketplace, analytics, sales or marketing preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. Must have experience with formatting, filtering, sorting, basic formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail and problem solver
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, team player and a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in supporting business goals
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, and judgment with the capability of communicating with a diverse range of individuals at all professional levels.
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.