Home Improvement Financing Provider Looks to Hire Regional Sales Director
May 31, 2019 – Schaffer Associates is recruiting for a Regional Sales Director for a leading provider of home improvement financing. Our Client is actively seeking an experienced, highly-driven individual to support its home improvement lending business. This individual will be responsible for driving the growth of the home improvement business by expanding the Company’s network of home improvement contractors in the designated region, and by managing its regional contractor accounts offering the Company’s home improvement loan product to homeowners.
The Regional Sales Director will work closely with members of the Company team to drive onboarding of new home improvement contractor partners and provide best-in-class support to partners helping them adopt the Company’s home improvement products as the primary financing tool for homeowners. This person will also actively solicit feedback on the Company’s products and services, conduct research, support product enhancements, and serve as the face of the Company with partner accounts managed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS:
- Build and manage a network of home improvement contractors that will provide Company financing to homeowners
- Drive high-quality home improvement loan volume, while maintaining promoting highly compliant behavior and integrity
- Provide best-in-class support to the Company’s network of home improvement contractor partners
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact with partners, via phone, electronic and in-person communications, focused on educating and developing strong, long-term relationships
- Serve as the primary intermediary between partners and the Company’s functional teams, including product, technology, and operations, communicating partner feedback, requests, and opportunities to Company team members
- Develop and optimize sales operations processes
- Collect, analyze, and resolve partner issues
- Track metrics to evaluate partners’ performance
- Consistently meet and exceed target loan volume goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive travel required (40%+)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years successful B2B sales and account management experience, prior work in home improvement/building construction industries, indirect lending or other financial product sales is ideal
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance in a home improvement lending platform is a major plus
- Knowledge of residential home improvement lending and financial products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Analytical and data-driven, with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Self-starter, with the ability to work well independently
- Excellent prospecting and interpersonal skills
This job posting is for information purposes only. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaffer Associates is a national management consulting firm specializing in executive search and organizational strategies for the hardware, home improvement, building materials, and consumer products industries. As the premier management consulting firm serving the industry, we help build organizations and leadership teams that foster corporate growth and success well into the future.